Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This week in a nutshell...

Stinks! But thankfully is almost Thursday.
I dislike working in general, I am such bum at heart! A beach bum! I dislike having to listen to people all day long that annoy me and I totally dislike peoples attitudes in a work environment. There is always the power struggle, really don't they get it I don't want to be in power and could careless they think they are!
Another topic, my current experiment:
Friendship is a two way street, every took a moment to wonder about your friend, well I do! I come with a new BS clause in my friendship agreements and it happens to include getting rid of dead weight! I have burned a lot of friendships in the past specifically because people only care about themselves and I don't have the energy to only worry about you!
Oh yea experiment, I am a planner and the reason some of my friends even have a social life, so this week I am not reaching out, I am not planning. I want to see who contacts me, who ask what's up, hows it going? Now granted I have some prior engagements that I will see these people at, but this is only phase 1 of the phase out. After these engagements pass, and I am not following up and saying are you coming to this and that, who will be left in the dust?

I don't find it hard to make friends, I find it hard to make valuable long lasting friendships. I am at heart a social planner and lately I just haven't had the right guest list!

No comments:

Post a Comment